Job Title: Recruitment Assistant
Organisation: 2into3 Nonprofit Consultancy
Location: The Academy, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Reporting to: Head of Recruitment
Duration: 12-month For Purpose Graduate Programme with the prospect of progressing further within 2into3 on successful completion of the traineeship
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (09:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday)
Remuneration: €25,000 per annum
Start date: January 2023
To apply: To apply, please send your CV and a succinct cover letter (both in word document format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th November 2022
2into3 work with mission-driven organisations to build capacity, so that they can have a transformative impact on society in Ireland and the world. The Irish nonprofit sector is comprised of a diverse range of subsectors, from Social Services and Health to Education and Sport and we have experience working with all types.
Purpose and Context
The purpose of the role is to build and sustain 2into3’s position as the market leading recruitment firm in the nonprofit sector. This will be achieved through:
- Timely delivery of assignments through quality document preparations, candidate screening, preparation of concise client reports and management of interview logistics.
- Promoting our services to prospective clients and establishing our reputation as the leading recruitment service for people wishing to work within the nonprofit sector.
- Developing the best possible candidate experience and database to agreed targets.
- Establishing strong relationships with both clients and candidates, built on a reputation of excellent service.
- Support recruitment activity in the delivery of senior and mid-level recruitment assignments
- Deliver designated recruitment assignments autonomously
- Develop the candidate database to agreed targets.
- Support the development of marketing and business development content and plans for 2into3’s recruitment practice.
The successful applicant for this role with 2into3 will be a part of the For Purpose Graduate Programme (www.forpurpose.ie). Graduate trainees on the For Purpose programme receive mentoring sessions and attend monthly learning seminars. The programme provides you with the skills and development opportunities to start your career in the nonprofit sector and build your potential. The successful applicant will also participate in the 2into3 in house Graduate Pathway, which facilitates graduate participation across 2into3’s portfolio of activities.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Organisational Support and Project Management
- Work with the Recruitment team in supporting general promotion of the company and contributing to business development activity for recruitment assignments.
- Provide general assistance in the running and development of the recruitment practices including researching prospective clients and assignments.
- Handle a recruitment assignment from initial brief to interview panels and reference checks
- Maintain up-to-date information on prospective and current clients and candidates using tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Record and maintain client data in a confidential and professional manner.
- Monitor and analyse trends in the nonprofit sector, specifically related to recruitment and employment activity.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly presentations, proposals, reports, and research papers to keep abreast of the employment and recruitment landscape in Ireland.
- Contribute to the continuous development of all systems, processes and resources to support the above including office management and the sourcing and acquisition of research material.
- Attend prospective client briefing meetings and assist in the defining of role requirements and the creation of a recruitment proposal.
- Engage directly with new and existing customers to secure senior and mid-level/ graduate recruitment assignments.
- Liaise with and support clients in defining roles, preparing job specifications, candidate briefing documents and advertising copy, and provide guidance on the best recruitment strategy.
- Manage the placement of job advertisements, coordinating with clients and advertising partners, as well as the 2into3 website and social media platforms.
- Liaise with candidates and respond to candidate enquiries in a prompt manner (e.g., distributing candidate briefing documents).
- Arrange and complete initial screening of candidates
- Screen, interview and assess suitability of candidates for assignments.
- Liaise and manage panel interview logistics with clients and 2into3 Consultants (scheduling interview times, booking meeting rooms and online meetings, preparing CVs in advance, etc.).
- Compile and maintain a fully accurate database of all candidates, including their interactions with 2into3 and the client.
- Prepare and present a shortlist of candidates to clients for all assignments.
- Organise and support the client panel interview process, liaising with all decision makers as required.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to all candidates.
- Manage the reference-checking, offer and acceptance process, and support the induction of the successful candidates.
- Third level qualification, ideally in Human Resources Management
- High degree of motivation, initiative, flexibility, and creativity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, listening).
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of work.
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to teamwork.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Full working rights in Ireland.
- Demonstrable interest in the nonprofit sector and/or the area of recruitment
To apply: Please send your CV and a succinct cover letter (both in word document format only) to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 25 November 2022.