Interested in a career in the nonprofit sector?
For Purpose offers opportunities across a number of paths for you to begin your career in the nonprofit sector. If your ambition is to have a career with purpose, then you’re in the right place!
Currently we offer graduate traineeships in the following areas:
- Marketing & Communications
- Property Surveying
- Housing Management
- Research & Policy
The For Purpose programme is open to applications from graduates across all degrees, however some traineeships may require a specific background.
Have a look at what current opportunities we have available on the For Purpose programme here.
Want to know what partner organisations you could be working with on the For Purpose programme? Check them out here.
How does the application process work?
• Graduates apply to the programme via the For Purpose website.
• Applications for the programme are screened by the For Purpose team.
• Candidates who meet the criteria are invited for an interview with the recruitment team.
• Candidates who are successful at the screening stage are then shortlisted for the final interview stage with the For Purpose partner organisation.
• The graduate trainee is selected and an offer is made directly by the partner organisation. The trainees contract of employment is issued directly by the partner organisation, not For Purpose.
• Traineeships are typically 12 months in length.
• The goal at the end of each traineeship is for the graduate to remain and progress with the organisation after their training period.